THE SMALL PRINT
1. We use lead and chemicals in creating stained glass; therefore, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we will gladly postpone your class. We also work with sharp glass. The saying "this is a hobby you will bleed for", is not a joke, you will bleed for this hobby. It is always a good idea to put bandaids in your box of things to bring. The mosaic class materials may be sharp also.
2. To participate in any of our classes, a WAIVER TO RELEASE LIABILITY is required to be signed by all students and/or their legal guardian.
3. Class make-up fee. If you miss a class and would like to make up the session, there is a $25 make-up fee for each rescheduling, regardless of the reason or how many times you need to reschedule that is not negotiable or refundable. I have limited seating and I cannot find a fill-in replacement on short notice.
4. All sales are final. Class Fees, Gift Certificates, Vouchers and Equipment Purchases are all non-refundable. If you purchase a class that you or the person you purchased the class for are unable to attend, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will gladly re-schedule your class. There is a $25 rescheduling-fee to reschedule for any reason that is not negotiable or refundable.
5. Because The Stained Glass Learning Center occasionally offers extra discounts or purchase incentives, pricing on our class offerings is only available at the time the order is placed. Pricing adjustments will not be made for previous orders based on past or future promotions or sale prices.
6. Please be advised that classes may be cancelled or rescheduled due to low enrollment or classroom availability.
7. Gift Certificates or Vouchers always have a value. The purchase price of an expired Gift Certificate or Voucher can be used as a credit for a new class. Promotional value for specials will be honored that have passed expiration with the payment of the difference of the regular price for the class paid at time of scheduling.
8. Private classes are available. Please call for pricing. Pricing may vary due to availability, location, mileage, class size, etc.
PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE.
Have any questions, please call
Please reserve your seat as seating is limited.
Beginner Class Description
The Beginners' Stained Glass Class is approximately a six-hour-sessions. You will learn the basics of Tiffany foiling techniques used for creating beautiful stained glass art. In this class students are given step-by-step instructions in stained glass safety, glass cutting, copper foiling, soldering and finishing a stained glass piece. In this class you will complete one project that you will take home. We try to accommodate everyone's schedule. Now remember there is nothing more to buy, all tools and supplies are provided for your use in one fabulous price. We do require you to bring a shoe box (or small box), two or three rags and safety glasses. If you wear glasses, please acquire safety glasses that will fit over your regular glasses and still provide complete coverage. Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and closed-toed-shoes to protect your feet. Our classes are taught remotely at several Hobby Lobbys. See contact page for
locations, times, and days.
Please read THE SMALL PRINT. We teach remotely or we can come to your group for private sessions also.
Beginner Stained Glass Class Fall Holiday Special
Only $125 a person
(Regular price beginner class is $219)
Intermediate Stained Glass Class is a continuation class where you decide what you would like to create, and Julia will help you make it. We want you to challenge yourself, but not be overwhelmed. You will learn more techniques to continue your education in stained glass. Some of the things you may learn will be framing, reinforcing, pattern creating, etc. These classes are at the Hobby Lobbys also and are $20 an hour. You will work at your own pace and you will be assisted with your next creation.
Please read THE SMALL PRINT