BEGINNER MOSAIC CLASS SAVE $80 - ONLY $119 A PERSON
SEATING LIMITED - RESERVE EARLY
25% OFF MIRROR GLASS SHEETS
Hours of Operation
THE SMALL PRINT
1. We use lead and chemicals in creating stained glass, therefore if you are pregnant or breastfeeding we will gladly postpone your class. We also work with sharp glass. The saying "this is a hobby you will bleed for", is not a joke, you will bleed for this hobby. It is always a good idea to put bandaids in your box of things to bring. The mosaic class materials may be sharp also. Bo
2. To participate in any of our classes, a WAIVER TO RELEASE LIABILITY is required to be signed by all students and/or their legal guardian.
3. Class make-up fee. If you miss a class and would like to make up the session, there is a $25 make-up fee for each rescheduling, regardless of the reason or how many times you need to reschedule that is not negotiable or refundable. I have limited seating and I cannot find a fill-in replacement on short notice.
4. All sales are final. Class Fees, Gift Certificates, Vouchers and Equipment Purchases are all non-refundable. If you purchase a class that you or the person you purchased the class for are unable to attend, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will gladly re-schedule your class. There is a $25 rescheduling-fee to reschedule for any reason that is not negotiable or refundable.
5. Because The Stained Glass Learning Center occasionally offers extra discounts or purchase incentives, pricing on our class offerings is only available at the time the order is placed. Pricing adjustments will not be made for previous orders based on past or future promotions or sale prices.
6. Please be advised that classes may be cancelled or rescheduled due to low enrollment or classroom availability.
7. Gift Certificates or Vouchers always have a value. The purchase price of an expired Gift Certificate or Voucher can be used as a credit for a new class. Promotional value for specials will be honored that have passed expiration with the payment of the difference of the regular price for the class paid at time of scheduling.
8. Private classes are available. Pease call for pricing. Pricing may vary due to availability, location, mileage, class size, etc.
Intermediate Workshop Description
Intermediate Stained Glass Workshop $265 - Includes 6 hours of shop time, Basic Tools Set & Supplies. You just finished our beginners’ stained glass class and now you are a full fledged "Glassaholic", this is the class you do next. This class is in a workshop setting where you decide what you would like to create, and Julia will help you make it. Although, we have several patterns and books to choose from, you are also invited to bring your own. We want you to challenge yourself, but not be overwhelmed. Since students in this class are more independent, you do not receive step-by-step instructions like in our beginners class, but we assist you whenever help is needed. (Please read THE SMALL PRINT)
Beginner Class Description
The Beginners' Stained Glass Class is only $219.00 a person. The class is scheduled for three two-hour-sessions. You will learn the basic techniques used for creating beautiful stained glass art using the copper foil method. In this class students are given step-by-step instructions in stained glass safety, glass cutting, copper foiling, soldering and finishing a stained glass piece. In this class you will complete one project that you will take home. Class is two hours a week for three consecutive weeks, usually on the same week day. Now remember there is nothing more to buy, all tools and supplies are provided for your use in one fabulous price. We do require you to bring a shoebox (or small box), two or three rags and safety glasses. If you wear glasses, please acquire safety glasses that will fit over your regular glasses and still provide complete coverage. Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and closed-toed-shoes that protect your feet.
(Please read THE SMALL PRINT) We are mobile and can come to your group for private sessions also.
Have any questions, please call
Please reserve your seat as seating is limited.
Beginner Mosaic Class - $80 off right now.
ONLY $119 a Person - Reserve your spot
In this fun and course, you will learn to make your own mosaic piece. It is a two-session/day class and you will learn the basics of mosaics. All materials are included along with the tools needed for your creation. You are also invited to bring some of your own personal items or trinkets that you would like to possibly use in your creation. Please bring safety glasses, three rags, please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and closed-toed shoes that protect your feet. Also bring gardening gloves for your hands. Working with Mosaics can be pretty dirty, so do not wear your Sunday best. You may also bring an apron or smock if you would like to use one. Seating is limited, so scheduling to reserve your seat. The Beginner Mosaic Class is only $199.00 a person and all tools and materials are provided for your use. Please call for availability. (Please Read the Small Print)